Monday 28 July 2008

The impact of iphone on multichannel

It's been a while since my last posting, but I suspect I'll be posting a whole lot more now I've discovered mail-to-blog and how easy it is on the move with my new iPhone.

On the subject of the iPhone. One has to wonder what impact it will have on the use on the Internet and ecommerce. Some might say it'll open up the opportunity for a full mobile internet experience. I've got to wonder given the number of iPhone optimized websites out there already, some have already decided they need to modify their "full" Internet experience into something more digestible on the iPhone form factor.

Whatever the future of the iPhone, I suspect the feasibility of usable mCommerce capability just got a whole lot closer.

I'd be interested in others thoughts on the subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment